Friday, June 29, 2012

It's a SMALL TINY world!!!

God IS AMAZING!! That needed to be said first! A few weeks ago our agency sent us "Chase's" (code name) information. It had the little medical we had on him which was nothing but his measurments, 2 pictures, and the orphanage he is at. Not expecting to find any information I google his Orphanage. To my amazment they had a webpage!! I searched all over hoping to catch a glimps of our little man, but i didn't see anyone who resembled him. I did however find something that made my heart race! I noticed that it saying that The Light Church in Alabama funded something at the orphanage (don't remember exactly). I don't remember where I read but i found that this church goes on mission trip to Africa TO "CHASES" ORPHANAGE EVERY YEAR!! This really made me excited...MY STEP SISTER LIVES IN ALABAMA!! Maybe we could send him a care package?! So I googled Light Church in Alabama. I sent an email to EVERY church that pulled up. No one responded. 
        Last night June 28, 2012 I couldnt get "Chase" off my mind. I just wanted to snuggle him, I knew that wasn't possible so I decided to go to his orphanages facebook page to see if by chance the church posted anything about when they were going on their mission trip. I didnt see anything about Alabama people or a mission trip but I did see that someone posted a link to the orphange blog, hoping to find a pic of our little guy I clicked on the link. I feel the urgancy to find something and I wasn't giving up until I did.
         In big bold print I see THE ALABAMA CREW!! :-)  I was onto something! First thing on the blog was a picture, immeditally spotedt "Chase" I couldn't see his face but i just knew it was him! He was snuggled around a young girl with long blonde hair. I read the blog, then went back to the top and started reading the comments hoping that maybe the girl holding "Chase" would have left a comment. I didnt see any pictures or names that seemed to feel right. Under comments I found a link, it said madison academy and "Chases's" country. My heart was racing I knew I was getting ready to find exactly what I had been looking for! I clicked the first set of pictures, A beautiful blonde girl on the first page! This was her I just knew this was the girl holding my sweet little boy! She was beautiful! I clicked faster, skimming her pictures hoping to see more of our sweet little boys face. Finally there he was! I just started crying, he was perfect! I was so happy to see that he looked happy! He did not look happy in the pics that our agency gave us. These pictures gave us an entire different view of him! So of course I looked at every picture from then until the end! He was with this girl in almost every picture! He loves her, and she loves him! You can see it in both of their eyes! I immeditally thought Wow, is he going to love us as much as he does her? So the water works started again! How is it possible for me to love a little boy so much that I have never met? I dried my tears and did more dectective work. I found her name on the blog, then found her facebook page..crap it was locked down tighter than fort knox! All I could do is send her a friend request, in my heart I knew she wouldn't accept me. She didn't know me and I didn't blame her.
         Next, I goggled Madison Academy, the first picture that popped up on the page was them in Africa. THANK YOU JESUS!! It was late and i knew that no would be there but i called anyway and left a message. I also emailed them and went back to the blog and requested that anyone know her please have her contact me! So now that I knew what the school name was I did a mapquest from my sisters house to the school. HOLLY JEEPERS!! The school was only 30 mins from sisters house! I could not believe this!!!
        Today a lady from Madison Academy called me while I was in bible school, she took all of my information and said she would have the girl in the pictures call me. I was in hysterics, I couldn't stop cring and I hadn't even talked to her yet! At the church my phone never gets reception, my phone beeped I had a voicemail I missed her call! I was so upset! I had my helper take over the bible school class and ran into the next room and called her back. As soon as she answered I started cring more and she started cring even harder! I talked to her for a few mins. Dont remember much other than she said she knew him, and they were close. Then when I got home her mom I talked to her mother for almost 2 hours, it didnt seem that long at all! She seemed like family and I was right her and "Chase" are very close. The entire family is very close to him. This melted my heart!
          How AMAZING is our God?! I feel like he litterly held my hand yesterday and guided straight to their family. Only God can make me speechless! That is exactly what happened since yesterday, I'm speechless! I can't say it enough God is Amazing! We are going down to see my sister next weekend and we are going to meet for dinner with their family. I can not wait to hear all their special bonding moments with him. To find out about their mission trips, what his country is like, about him. We are so blessed to have found them. God brought us together for a reason, to keep them connected! How heart breaking would it have been for the mission group to go over there next year and him be gone and them not know where he was? The loved him first, I feel like they have every right to stay in touch with him! God would have never let us meet if that wasn't what he wanted! My promise to their family is pictures, emails, birthday invitations and a visit when we go to Alabama! I don't feel like I have found new friends Ifeel like we have gained an extended family! Did I mention that I feel soo blessed, and God is AMAZING?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing story! I'm glad you found them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, AMAZING is the BEST word to describe this story! We feel so blessed! The odds of finding someone who has met him on a mission trip is out of this world! Nothing short of God working miracles in our life!

    ReplyDelete