Thursday, July 12, 2012

Connecting the Dots

I know it's late but are back home from an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G weekend! I met some of the most AMAZING people. I have been a lot of places met A LOT of people, NEVER have I walked into a total strangers house and felt 100% comfortable or 100% welcome. I cried so many happy tears, that I ran out, LOL! Sounds silly I know, but it's true! I was so blessed to go to the Light church that goes on mission trips every year Ghana. I was even fortunate enough to meet a few people who are from Ghana...BLESSED! Nothing less we are BLESSED! God is connecting all the dots for us, all I need to do is sit back keep faith and trust that God is in control. I can not wait to see to what god has in store for our little man. I can't help but think he's going to do big things and change this world. We haven't even met him and he's changed ours <3

Wednesday I was having one of those days, I was stressing out about money again. Perhaps we should have thought this through more. Such as deciding on adoption, saving money to get us through the beginning cost, then finding a child. I just don't guess that's the way it was meant to be (me thinking out loud). ANYWAYS... during my stressing and praying and trying to figure a way to come the next set of fees. I received a phone call, it was the bank!! They FINALLY called me back I started today (Thursday) I know it's not going to give enough before the homestudy, but again our great god is providing yet another way of funding this adoption. As long as it doesn't rain on Saturday our cookout is still on 12-? How awesome would it be if we raised the $1500 that we needed for the homestudy?!?! Like I have said before even if you don't have the funds to help, by sharing our blog getting the word out that we are adopting and praying is helping us! So many people surprisingly still don't know we are adopting!

Hes a few ways you can help financially:
-Donate to our agency make sure you give our name. They will email you a receipt with tax deduction information on it.
- Or go to our adopt together account it also emails a tax detectable receipt.
http://adopttogether.org/irwin/
-Private message me and I can give you our address so you can mail check
Thank you all for you support! I'll leave with one of my new favorite verses...

"God can do anything you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request, in your wildest dreams! He doesn't do it by pushing us around but by working within us, his spirit deeply and gently within us."

                                       POWERFUL HUHH?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog, but I think we are in a similar place... In several different ways ;) Last few days have been hard for us as folks have come out with some less-than-nice things to say. It's hard to not let them come in front of what God has told us. It's hard not to question...or to wonder if we just got things mixed up. It's especially hard when you are simply trusting God for the money. But, I guess it wouldn't be faith if we knew when and where and how, would it? ---i am not so good at this in practice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a control freak and very impatient! This is teaching me how to deal with both. I have no control and learned to already have lots of patiets! Your exactly right, if we knew that God was going to call us to do this I would have been saving a long time ago. LOL Are you also adopting fron Ghana?

      Delete