Tuesday, July 17, 2012

T-SHIRT TIME!!!!!

                  TA-DAAAA!!!


So here they are!! the much anticipated T-shirt design! Almost a month late...anyone that truly knows me, know that's totally out of the norm.. :-) <---- Insert sarcasm LOL!!! But they are being made and will be done we are told by Tuesday July 24, 2012..AWW that's mine and Tony's Anniversary! Married 8 years..WOW...BACK TO THE T-SHIRTS!! I think they were very much worth the wait I couldn't be happier! This is it! This will be our major fundraiser, (we will continue with the smaller ones because every penny literally counts). I say this is the big one because we have signed a fundraiser contract to sale 300 shirts! 300 shirts will cover the next set of fees and all the little things that we keep forgetting about. THEN once homestudy is complete we can apply for grants..FINALLY!! yay!! YEP.. I know that's alot and I hesitated at first but God has done some A-M-A-Z-I-N-G things for us so far with him leading the way I think we can do it!

If I'm going to buy something i want to know where exactly my money is going. So I'm going to tell you exactly what we need and what exactly you are helping pay for. This fundraiser was originally set to pay for the homestudy. However, that has changed...after having to cancel our last cookout due to rain (Thank you Jesus our crops need it) and reschedule our homestudy because we were unable to come up with the funds to pay for it in full. I was bummed, but knew everything would be OK that T-shirts would be here soon. I just couldn't bare the thought of our Sweet, sweet "Chase" sitting over for a min longer with no snuggles, nomommy or daddy, and no sister because I didn't earn the money. My heart was broken, but I (like always) put on my smile, reached in the pit of my stomach and found encouraging words and remained positive to everyone. ( it was OK God has a better plan). Then I received a phone call HMM.. I was very anxious to answer. I don't know why I knew nothing bad would come from the conversation. A friend called and said "not to worry about the hometudy cost, they they had it taken care of." I was speechless.. literally.. she thought I hung up on her! lol! I didn't know what to say my eyes teared up! I thought she was kidding but immediately took back that thought, that would be a mean joke. But I confirmed anyway "Are you kidding?" She reassured me and said "reschedule that homestudy apt!!" LOL! Good God almighty.. ARE YOU SEROUS!!..EVERY TIME I HAVE A DOUBT GOD SEND SOMETHING OR SOMEONE TO TAKE MY WORRIES AWAY!! E-V-E-R-Y-T-I-M-E! It gave me goose bumps, these awesome people who have gone above and beyond to help someone they barely know! I honestly don't even know how to say thank you to something like that. For something like this, all the work they put into gathering the money, thought, effort..it's priceless and Thank you will never be enough <3

SOOO Since the homestudy is now taking care of we are moving right along. Our next set of fees which are:
Administration fee, homestudy review, and dossier preparation fees 750
Agency fee                              2000
Orphanage support fee           100 per month
Tony's passport                       150? (est)
TOTAL:                                    3000

If we sale all 300 of these shirts at $20, it will give us a profit of $15 per shirt! We will make our next set of fees and then some!! ACTUALLY... WHEN WE SALE THESE SHIRTS IT WILL COVER THE NEXT SET OF FEES ALSO :-) :-) I DID NOT FREAKN REALIZE THIS WOW!!
Not only will it cover the above but it will also cover:
I-600A filling fee        720
biometric fingerprints 85 p/p

AWESOME!! I am super excited now! Let' get these t-shirts sold! Every single one of you talk them up! This will be super easy to help us and you get an awesome looking shirt! WOW..I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS SOONER!! This is awesome because after we complete our homestudy  plus if we get approved for a grant that will put us over our half way mark for total funding...almost 1/2 WAY TO TOTAL FUNDING.. NOW THAT'S SOME MOTIVATION!!

*~*FACT: EVERY EVERYONE ON MY FRIENDS LIST BOUGHT OR HELPED SALE 2 SHIRTS OUR GOAL WILL BE REACHED* IF EVERYONE ON MINE AND TONYS FRIENDS LIST BOUGHT 1 SHIRT WE WILL HAVE TO ORDER MORE AND WE WILL BE HALF WAY TO OUR TOTAL FUNDING!!!*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment